A warm welcome to the WealthBriefing European Awards 2020. Nominations are now open and we look forward to seeing old and new faces taking part in this prestigious event.
We are pleased to announce that the Awards will be held a a new venue this year. The DeVere Grand Connaught Rooms offer an sumptuous location for what promises to be a lively and fun event.
- Experts (individuals and teams)
- Services for wealth managers and clients/institutions of all sizes and types
As in previous years, independence, integrity and genuine insight will be the watchwords of the judging process and will be conducted by an expert panel drawn from both private banks and trusted advisors/consultants to the sector.
Winning an WealthBriefing European Award sets organisations and individuals apart from their peers and is a tangible demonstration that they have something special to offer, rewarding achievement and showcasing top class performance and innovation.
- Nominations open – Now
- Nominations close – Friday 6 December 2019 (at midnight)
- Shortlist announcement – 23 January 2020
- AWARDS DINNER – 23 April 2020 (from 6.30pm)
DeVere Connaught Rooms
Address: 61-65 Great Queen St, Holborn, London, WC2B 5DA