The North American wealth management market is one of the largest and most diverse in the world, and is markedly different from those in Europe and the Asia-Pacific region. Multi and single family offices in particular are a well-entrenched, integral part of the private wealth management landscape.
Family Wealth Report provides need to know business intelligence in a convenient and easy-to-read format – straight to subscribers’ inboxes every day. Nowhere else will you find such high quality, in-depth and often exclusive content all in one place.
Family Wealth Report content comes from both our own dedicated editorial team as well as leading industry professionals, helping subscribers stay on top of all the important developments relating to wealth management, family offices, and the HNW/UHNW sectors in North America.
Members benefit from:
- Reliable daily news analysis on the latest developments in business and investment strategy, hires, M&A, compliance, products, and much more – you won’t miss any business development opportunities.
- Breaking news email alerts, often on an exclusive basis – getting you the news first.
- Informative interviews from industry experts as well as insightful analysis from our own global editorial team on everything from investment strategies to succession planning – giving you the inside track.
- A fully-searchable business intelligence archive – so adding context.
- Regular updates on international regulatory and legal developments affecting wealth management – keeping you informed on legal issues.
- Complimentary downloads of industry market research reports as well as discounted offers to purchase third-party reports – saving you money on industry market intelligence costs.
- On-the-go access via smartphones and tablets – keeping you updated on the move.
Family Wealth Report’s membership base includes over 10,000 professionals, located predominantly in the US and Canada. Readers include:
- Trust companies
- RIAs, MFOs, SFOs
- Asset and fund managers (including hedge funds)
- Private banks and trust companies
- Technology vendors
- Law firms, CPAs, industry consultants.