WealthBriefing Asia will be hosting a webinar in partnership with Nickel Digital Asset Management.
They will be discussing the following topic and questions:
Should Wealth Managers Embrace Digital Assets?
- Define our terms: How best to understand what Bitcoin is?
- Why does the market exist, what’s driving it and how?
- Why wealth management clients should consider digital assets and how can they be part of portfolios?
- What challenges exist for private bankers and wealth managers in handling this business, such as around custody, settlement, regulatory controls?
- Looking at the price of Bitcoin, are we top of a hill or a bottom of a mountain?
The webinar will take place virtually on:
Date: Tuesday 9 March 2021
Time: 8 AM GMT
Date and Time
Date: Tuesday 9th March - 2021
Time: 8:00 am – 9:00 am
CEO & Managing Partner
Bordier & Cie, Singapore
Evrard Bordier is chief executive officer of Bordier & Cie, Singapore. In addition, he serves
as managing partner of Bordier & Cie Group since 2011, and is president of the board of
Bordier Bank (TCI) since 2000. Prior to his current role in Singapore, he was managing
director of Bordier International in London for 10 years.
Evrard has been in the financial industry for over 25 years, during which he has garnered
extensive international experience holding diverse positions in Singapore, Hong Kong,
Geneva, Zurich, and London. Between 1997 and 2000, he served as chief of staff for the
Financial Planning and Wealth Management Business Division of UBS in Zurich, overseeing
all of its asset management business units across the world. Prior to that, he was a client
adviser in the private banking department of Swiss Bank Corporation in Singapore where
he covered the markets of Indonesia and Taiwan. He first moved to Asia in 1994 and joined
Nomura International in Hong Kong as a broker. Evrard began his professional career as a
lawyer at Lenz & Staehelin in Geneva, specialising in the banking and finance practice.