Technology has become a transformational force within financial services and is now central to the wealth management dialogue particularly in the US, where investment is set to exceed $4bn annually by 2018.
At both ends of the wealth spectrum, firms are seeking and achieving huge gains through technology investment. Securing the loyalty of Next Gen clients, while also (profitably) tackling the challenges of operational efficiency, data management and security is the weighty task facing technology chiefs.
The Family Office Fintech Summit presents cutting-edge thought-leadership on the most pressing technology issues facing UHNW institutions today. Topics for discussion will include:
- How to maintain regulatory compliance cost-effectively and gain maximum business benefits from these efforts;
- What constitutes best practice in selecting, implementing and integrating new solutions, along with how to monetise proprietary developments;
- How technology can help firms meet the fiduciary standard and move with rapidly-evolving investment trends;
- Where innovations like blockchain, inorganic intelligence and omni-channel really fit, and why cybersecurity and privacy challenges are where family offices will stand or fall going forward.
Attendance by top-level influencers from both the family wealth and technology spheres will make this a uniquely enriching event, which is exclusively for qualifying members of the Family Wealth Report network and invited guests.
- Be informed of the latest thinking and best practice in financial technology and data security
- Raise their awareness about technical and legal compliance with the latest regulations
- Become acquainted with best practices for operational excellence in family office environment
ClearView Financial Media Ltd is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org
Date and TimeDate: Wednesday 29th November • 2017
Time: 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
Address: 8 Mission St, San Francisco, CA 94105, USA