Assessing the true prospects, practicalities and risks when setting up onshore and offshore Private Trust Structures and Special Purpose Vehicles for protecting and preserving family wealth. How they can be built into wider investment portfolio and leveraged to meet company / client objectives. Specifically looking at;
- Evolving political tax and legal landscape impacting GCC families and wealth mangers.
- Key Trust, Foundation, Corporate Partnerships and Other Documents.
- The Common Report Standard (CRS) transparency initiatives.
- Conflicts between Sharia, Common and Civil Law
- Registration & refreshments: 9:00am – 10:00am
- Panel discussion: 10:00am – 11:30am
- Networking: 11:30am – 12:00am
Date and TimeDate: Wednesday 8th November • 2017
Time: 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
Address: Burj Khalifa Street, Business Bay, Dubai, United Arab Emirates