3rd New York Family Office Fintech Summit 2018
Family Wealth Report is excited to announce the launch of the third Family Office Fintech Summit on March 13, 2018 in New York City.
Technology has become a transformational force within financial services and is now central to the wealth management dialogue – particularly in the US, where investment is set to exceed $4bn annually by 2018.
At both ends of the wealth spectrum, firms are seeking – and achieving – huge gains through technology investment. Yet dilemmas around where to spend and how to implement for optimal impact remain.
Clients’ wants and needs are evolving at a startling rate across all segments, but for family offices the need to offer truly modern wealth management is even more pronounced. Securing the loyalty of Next Gen clients, while also (profitably) tackling the challenges of operational efficiency, data management and security is the weighty task facing technology chiefs.
Who should attend:
Business leaders, operations, information technology, compliance, client service professionals, relationship managers within SFOs, MFOs, Private Banks, Trust Companies and RIAs serving UHNW clients.
This event is exclusively for qualifying members of the Family Wealth Report network and invited guests.
The Family Office Fintech Summit presents cutting-edge thought-leadership on the most pressing technology issues facing UHNW institutions today and offers actionable intelligence on how to make “solutions” really worthy of the name.
Topics for discussion will include:
- What constitutes best practice in selecting, implementing and integrating new solutions, along with how to monetise proprietary developments
- Why cybersecurity and privacy challenges are where family offices will stand or fall going forward
- How can technology support rapidly-evolving investment trends
- What is the role of technology in meeting increasing demand for impact investing and measurement of both financial and non-financial returns
- Where innovations like blockchain, inorganic intelligence and omni-channel really fit
- How to maintain regulatory compliance cost-effectively and gain maximum business benefits from these efforts
Date and TimeDate: Tuesday 13th March • 2018
Time: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
TBC - New York City