Singapore is a highly-competitive and rapidly-evolving market, with regulatory changes and new entrants making the imperative “to do more with less” increasingly urgent.
Systems upgrades are a top priority for most firms. Yet with a third finding over half their technology budget is eaten up by compliance, maximising the impact from investments is vital.
WealthBriefing research has highlighted Portfolio Management Systems as an area of particular potential, for example, with enhanced performance, operational efficiency and risk management rapidly achievable for all the different types of institution seeking to thrive in Asia’s biggest wealth hub.
Join our panel of experts to discover how firms both large and small are leveraging technology to tackle operational challenges – and powerfully differentiate their offerings.
Topics for discussion will include:
- Where the biggest technology pain points – and opportunities – lie for wealth managers in Singapore today
- How to head-off challenges likely to become increasingly acute for smaller independents like EAMs and family offices at one end of the spectrum, and for big banks at the other
- Key ways to minimise manual work across your organisation – whatever its approach and client base
- Where firms should focus to get the balance between efficiencies, innovation and regulation right, and how this might vary according to business model
- Registration: 8:00am – 9:00am
- Panel discussion and Q&A: 9:00am – 11:00am
Date and TimeDate: Thursday 23rd November • 2017
Time: 8:00 am – 11:00 am
Equinox, Swissôtel The Stamford
Address: Equinox, Swissôtel The Stamford, 2 Stamford Rd, Singapore 178882