A very warm welcome to the Fourth Annual WealthBriefingAsia Greater China Awards for Banking Excellence.
Nominations are now open and we look forward to seeing old and new friends taking part in the awards process and joining us at the Gala Dinner that will round it off on 28 February 2019.
The focus of this process, part of the global awards programme at WealthBriefing, will be recognising excellence within the world of private banking be it domestic or international within the hugely vibrant Greater Region.
In a break with WealthBriefingAsia tradition, the Gala Dinner will be a celebration of the winners, all of whom will be announced in advance.
As there will be no short list, winners will be invited to make a short speech to the assembled audience.
Winners will also be invited to contribute to post awards Acclaim Magazine and have an interview with Group Editor Tom Burroughes.
- 1 August 2018 Nominations Open
- 29 November 2018 Nominations Close
- 28 February 2019 Winners Gala Dinner
There will be two judging panels for the awards. A panel of trusted advisors who will be responsible for judging the private banking categories. A second panel of private bankers will judge the trusted advisor categories. This is to ensure that commercially sensitive information is kept confidential and to avoid conflicts of interest.
Hong Kong Bankers Club
Address: Hong Kong Bankers Club, Gloucester Tower, The Landmark, 12-16 Des Voeux Rd Central, Central, Hong Kong
- 10 Tickets to awards dinner
- Interview with group editor published in awards supplement “Acclaim”
- One page advertisement in Acclaim
- Opportunity to make a short speech at the awards ceremony
- High quality award trophy
- Award winners’ logo rights for all your marketing and promotional material
- Your logo on the backdrop at the awards ceremony
- Your name announced by the host on the night
- Editorial coverage in WealthBriefingAsia
- Press release coverage
- Extensive social media coverage
- Professional photograph
Price: USD 15,000
For Winners Packages contact
Singapore Mobile: +65 85984112 (Whatsapp) UK Mobile: +44 7957 782290