The adoption of cutting-edge technology is really accelerating the professionalisation of the family office segment. Firms know that a great client experience must be backed by operational excellence, and that this can actually become the bedrock of their value proposition.
Back-office automation is key to operational efficiency, while in the front technology-enabled access to investments is unlocking the exciting opportunities today’s clients demand. Freeing up resources to focus on higher-level work is top priority across businesses.
The development of broader, deeper services is paramount as family offices move to embed themselves more fully into the wider family enterprise. But doing all this cost-effectively is no easy task. Selecting the right solutions, and implementing them in the right way, will be vital as family offices look to the future.
Who should attend:
Business leaders, operations, information technology, compliance, client service professionals, relationship managers within private and commercial family offices, and other wealth management firms serving UHNW clients, as well as wealth owners considering setting up a family office.
This event is exclusively for qualifying members of the Family Wealth Report network and invited guests.
Discussion Topics will include:
• Robotic Process Automation for repetitive manual processes
• Cost-effective customisation
• Creating a cloud-based infrastructure, Pros and cons of various models
• Evolving client communications and reporting
• Artificial Intelligence: to what extent is it applicable in a family office context?
• Sourcing & managing alternatives effectively
• Creating a collaborative family office environment through workflow tools and platforms
Date and TimeDate: Thursday 21st March • 2019
Time: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
The Convene Center
Address: 101 Park Ave, New York, NY 10178, United States